51 Comments on RESTBET501.COM BAHSİ AL
A person was trapped inside due to the fire that broke out in the house in Beyoğlu. Seeing that her husband was stranded at home, the woman had a nervous breakdown and fainted. While the disabled person, who was taken out of the burning house by the fire crews, was taken to the hospital by ambulance, the house was extinguished by the fire crews.
The fire broke out from around 15.30 in the basement of a building located on Namazgah Street in Piri Paşa Mahallesi. When the walking-disabled Ali Çetinkaya was at home, the furniture in the house caught fire when the stove fell over. Street residents, who saw the smoke coming out, immediately informed the fire brigade, health and police teams. While some residents of the neighborhood first responded to the fire with dispenser size water, Ali Çetinkaya could not go outside. Cemile Çetinkaya, who heard that her house was on fire and came to the scene, said that her husband was inside and had a nervous breakdown.
Cemile Çetinkaya fainted in the middle of the road after a while. Medical teams made the first intervention to the unconscious woman. The disabled person, who was trapped at home, was evacuated by fire crews and taken to Taksim Education and Research Hospital by ambulance. While the house was damaged due to fire, the police launched an investigation into the fire.