World-famous British singer Robbie Williams announced that he was returning from the dead due to a fish diet. “I was eating fish twice a day and you have the highest mercury poisoning the doctor has ever seen,” said the 46-year-old singer.
‘SAVED MY LIFE ON THE MONTH’
Williams said, “I got tested for mercury because my wife is neurotic and she always takes all kinds of tests. Anyway, thank God! I could have died of mercury and arsenic poisoning.” Stating that he immediately switched to plant-based nutrition, Williams added that his Turkish wife Ayda saved her life for the second time.
HOW DOES MERCURY POISONED?
Mercury is an element that occurs naturally in fish, shellfish and fish-eating animals. Higher levels are found in fish at the top of the food chain, including marlin, shark, and swordfish. The amount of mercury in their body rises when people consume shellfish and fish in excess. Too much exposure to mercury can damage the brain, heart, kidneys, lungs and immune system. If metal is in the bloodstream of unborn babies or young children, it damages the human nervous systems, making it difficult for them to think and learn. Poor peripheral vision, lack of hand-foot coordination and muscle weakness occur as a result of mercury poisoning.
Former MasterChef competitor on the way to Survivor 2021